View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 10:46 AM   #18
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
"My name is Saeryn. The master of the hall is in the middle of something, however he will be with you in a moment. While you wait, may I be of assistance?"

A little startled at the sudden appearance from the shadows, it took Kara a moment to realise that the girl was speaking to her. She hadn't known there was anyone else in the room but the two men talking. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to steady her nerves she began to speak.

"Oh! Well, miss, I was hoping that I'd be able to find work here. Do you know if there is anything available? I have worked in an Inn before, and have been told that a Mead Hall is similar. I will take anything you can offer, miss, if only I could stay here. You see I . . ."

She cut her words off short as she realised that Saeryn probably didn't want to hear her entire life story. The girl was nodding a little though, which gave Kara hope. Fidgeting a little she waited for an answer.