Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

Quote:
So, now my LOTR collection consists of:

Sam and Bill (my prize peice)

The special edition TV Guide with all 4 Hobbits on the cover

A magazine I can't remember the title of with the page open to an article about LOTR---again w/a picture of all 4 Hobbits

"The Arms of the Hobbits"--a plaque with replicas of the 4 Hobbit swords and of course, the weapon of all weapons, Sam's saucepan

Sam's dear companion, Frodo

A stack of newspaper inserts about LOTR/TTT, and one that includes a large article about Li'l Mr. Wood

...and lastly, a Spanish version of the book, "A Bad Case of Stripes". (Yeah, I know it's not LOTR, but there is a site where you can hear this book being read by Sean Astin)
Added: some interesting little "viewmaster" type thingies that each focus on one character--in this case Gandalf, Frodo, Bilbo, Aragorn, and (((shudder))) the Ringwraiths (hm. That's 9 characters...oh well.) The guy I bought them from said there's another series he'll soon have for sale, which had BETTER include SAM!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Soon I'll have one of Li'l Mr. Wood (OOC), and I hope to find one of Sean Astin.

[ 9:32 PM November 29, 2003: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote