View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 03:04 PM   #178
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay Folwren and Firefoot, Wilheard is now at the stables! Please correct me if you want me to change something I said about your characters, also (this is a general note that goes for all my writing) I know next to nothing about horses so please nitpick if you feel like I'm writing nonsense.

I couldn't resist making a little dig at Javan, after all I don't want to write Wilheard too nice and responsible and besides he really did hold a grudge about him having that fight with Aedre, he would have gone and beaten the poor boy had his mother not explicitely forbidden it. Also I'd say Wilheard would be like 6'1'' or 6'2" so he can probably comfortably look down at poor Javan. (Until Javan's giant of a big brother can come and look down at Wilheard in turn, haha.)

PS. Just as a general note - Wilheard was briefly in Scarburg in the autumn with Athanar's party, but he was freshly back from the war and Wulfric had just died, so I think he was suffering from pretty severe PTSD and grieving his brother, so he was mostly keeping to himself and going out with his horse, or maybe drinking, so I doubt he interacted with any of the locals much during the two months of so when he was around.