View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 07:15 AM   #172
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Pio, yay for linking my list! I feel very responsible now.

Re: Kath's characters. I have poked her twice about Scarburg and the first time she clearly said she's coming back. So, ummm, wait for her still and not write anything too conclusive about Kara and Frodides, just assume at least one of them is there and edit later if necessary?

Folwren, I'm not going to write for Modtryth right now unless something special happens. Don't feel like I have anything to contribute about the grain so feel free to move on with Saeryn! I was just reading your post now, though, and I'm sure Modtryth has grown very fond of Saeryn because she's just such a generous Lady of the Hall. Also, I believe Modtryth is one of the (if not the??) only named characters in the hall who has actually given birth to a child and taken care of a baby, so she might've been very helpful to Saeryn in the past couple of years. Do the kiddos have a nurse or a nanny of some kind btw, or does Saeryn do everything by herself (/with the assistance of the household women)?

Writing for Wilheard soon. I guess he's going to run into whoever's still at the stables. Léof and Javan?