View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 09:37 AM   #16
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots Games Downers play

Thank you HerenIstarion for providing that link and playing severe auntie. I had PMed a certain person suggesting a link would help but your gracious post was anything but severe.

Ah, davem, I have indeed read your fanfic. The main problem I can see if you and I were to join an RPG together is that we likely could never agree just what our intentions are. My bogan would forever be miswriting your spriggan. And vice versa.

Kransha's post is amazing. To be quite honest, it makes me realise that Meela was on to something about Denethor even though I couldn't understand her way of getting at it. Hmm. I hope that statement is taken the right way. It is meant as a compliment all round.

Having said that, I wish to acknowledge a rather unique contribution here. It is not one that most of us could make, but still I think it deserves great mention here: The Barrow Wight's Middle earth Magnets thread. This new game manages to combine several of the best features of our site: humour, playful respect for Tolkien, knowledge of Middle earth, imagination, and just darn good writing. A superb new contribution from the guy who just never runs out of great new ways to make this site interesting. Kudos!

Last edited by Bęthberry; 10-12-2004 at 09:43 AM. Reason: fixing the link
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote