View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 04:13 AM   #1
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Tolkien Upcoming New CbC Discussions of Tolkien's Minor Works

In the past, we have had chapter-by-chapter discussions of the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, and Silmarillion, as well as Unfinished Tales and Father Christmas Letters. After a long pause, we have apparently reached that delightful stage called "filling up the corners" - I have realised that we never did a methodical discussion of the so-called minor works. That could be a welcome, fairly brief project for the revived interest in posting on the forum!

Therefore I would like to invite you all to join me in the first work we will discuss: Farmer Giles of Ham. I will prepare the initial introduction within the next day or two, post it on the CbC sub-forum, and then look forward to seeing you posting your ideas and opinions!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote