View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #35
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
My, my, my, what a mess here. Cobblers and wolves and chaotic hunters, people wanting to kill with their brain, people doing math (do not tempt me!)... If you think that I'm going to clean this all up you're mighty wrong. Mighty wrong!

*glares*

Alright, I'll do it.

Let's put all the absent ones in a box and put it in a corner. Ozban goes into the safe, since I haven't played with him yet. The feel-good ones (Boro, Skip, Legate, Lommy, Sally) go into the drawer over there. The ones who haven't said much of consequence yet (Shasta, Lottie, Nessa, Inzil, Valier) go on that (rather big) shelf over the drawer.

Is anybody going to help me with this?

*sigh*

The suspicious ones go in the oven to roast:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
It's more than likely that the wolves and the cobbler try to identify each other as soon as possible
Radar make *bling* (remembrance of a game of old)

Pitch's "on the one hand - one the other hand - I don't know" reply to this doesn't look good either, if you ask me. Compare it to skip's straightforward logic.

Finally, Cailín and Rikae get the nice place on the mantelpiece for putting their suspicion and vote in the right place. The safe with Ozban goes on the mantelpiece, too.

edit: Kitanna gets a place on the mantelpiece, too, for putting tons of good points into a concise post. There's not enough of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
The Seer must however be very careful to not leave any false trails should he/she happen to get killed.
This makes the seer extremely identifyable by the wolves.

*puts skip in the oven and turns up the heat*

Last edited by Macalaure; 01-03-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typo
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote