View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I was already letting my paranoic-self loose while listening to our Jeweler here saying how easy it would be to get rid of the cobbler - so something like a masterplan in the works from the get-go?
Sorry, I somehow completely fail to see where, in the speech of his you're replying to here, Legate said anything about a masterplan to get rid of the cobbler, or the easiness thereof, and what about that would make you paranoic. Care to enlighten me?

Unfortunately, dear friends, the time has come for me now to seek such sleep as may be found in this foul dungeon, and it will be a while ere I'll be able to rejoin the discourse. May the Valar aid you in your search for truth!