View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
How about everyone just uncloaked and we could be done with it by judging on the hairyness of everyone...
As long as there is no uncloaking in the manner of Olórin in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Nonetheless... to stir some discussion... there is only one "unusual" thing at most (or slightly unusual, as it mostly appears in such settings anyway, but sometimes not), and that is the traitor in our midst... who, although hasn't been mentioned in the nightly events, is among us, as is said elsewhere... generally I do not deem such person dangerous (here a possible stir for discussion?)
Though this person acts only during the Day and isn't as dangerous as the foul wolves of Sauron, they shall certainly be aiding evil whenever they can. We must take care not to dismiss them as a lesser threat if they are identified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
but a thing to consider for example if any of our Gifted friends (especially the Seer) decided to come out, it is quite likely that e.g. this traitor - Cobbler - might do lots of things to create trouble, and one of these things is pretending to be a Seer or something like that (as it has happened many times in the past)... so if this happened, the contested Seer or whoever should be careful about it and judge for him/herself whether it is wise to contest the fake-Seer's claim or not at that point... I mean, I am not so worried about Cobbler revealing in such a way, because if he/she fakes a Seer and says "X is a wolf, lynch him" and we listen to him/her, then soon we will know whether he/she is lying or not...
Such has ever been the case. It is for those Gifteds to guard themselves and their knowledge well, and not to be drawn out by the words of the false.