View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 08:42 AM   #429
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Lhuna, Gwath, Groin, Esty and others too - you are of course more than welcome visit us any time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Rune looks older to me. And more like a viking than usual.
He looks weirdly very old in some of the pictures. He was tired, though...

Quote:
Lommy looks younger every picture I see of her. Which is weird, since she's supposedly getting older. You're not related to Merlin by any chance, are you, Lommy?
I don't confess anything.

Quote:
Every picture I see of A Little Green, my first thought is: "that can't be Lommy's sister. They look nothing alike!" Then I look again, and change my mind.
That is funny, because everybody says either "you look so similar!" or "one would never guess you're sisters!" and no one ever says anything "yeah, you look a little similar".
Quote:
Legate did not previously make me think "Elf!", but he does now.
Having actually met him, I can elaborate on the subject. Sometimes he looks really (rilli?) Elvish, there are certain expressions... especially when he is sceptical or something like that. Most of the time he looks like a normal human being though, or just a little Elvish.

Quote:
Nogrod is entirely too short and does not look enough like his old avatar.
He's really not short - just of average height. (180cm or about 6ft or maybe 5'11".) It's Rune standing beside him that makes him short.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote