View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 07:07 AM   #410
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
White Tree My Turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
Oh dear! That was a really weird movie...
It was from before I arrived, I would ofcourse not have tolerated that level of sillyness!

Anyways it was a very good downer meeting, I had of course already met Lommy and Spawn two years ago. . . but back then we only met for an afternoon.

Everybody was very nice, all with their own kind of madness. It is hard for me to say how Greenie was compared to here, as I have had no interaction with her on the downs. Volo was kind of how I expected him to be, but he needs to put his foot down once in a while, otherwise those girls will surely walk all over him or at least drive him even madder.

Legate was somehow more quiet than I imagined, not that he was actually quiet. . . anyways I was really happy to see him picking up our crazy stories and continuing them, at times he even started them.
I think it was him who started the story about the Czech window cleaners, who could not live if they got seperated from their windows.

Both Aganzir and Nogrod was quite like their online selves, at least they where the kind of people I thought them to be. Of course it helps that I seldom go into details when I imagine how people are. Basicly Aganzir is a former KGB agent and and Nogrod is the human answer to Tom Bombadil.(this is good)

It is too bad Annina is not a downer as she is really a funny girl, but she will probably stick to stalking the werewolf games. (Alas)

I think this will do. . . I was not disapointed about any of the persons I met, infact this trip was greater than I could have hoped for.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote