View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 10:31 PM   #39
steve
Wight

steve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to steve
Sting

Name (that you go by): Steven, Steven Stevie, That wierd kid behind the timpani
Occupation:student, full time pain in my dad's a**(he flips the bill for the tax on all my purchases)
Future Aspirations:To pay my adad back the millions of dollars I own him in back taxes
Goal in life:To become a world known percussionist
Short term goals:to get as much fun out of the last week of summer vacation as I possibly can
Passion:Music, Tolkien, The Downs, myself
Hobbies:Music, Tolkien, The Downs, Talking to myself, makeing typos
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I AM THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF TYPOS I am the section leader for the percussion section for orchestra and concert band

Fave book: TTT/War of the World
Fave movie: Monty Python quest for the Holy Grail
Fave sport: what is this word... sport? (hockey GO FLYERS, STANLEY CUP IN 04)
Fave store: fav store... I dont like stores... there allways saying, dont sniff the panties sir, and dont try on the bras sir, and you can go in there sir, and get off of the counter sir. (4Cs Card and collectables store (local owned by a friend))
Fave music [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]oohhhh ur gona get it now... Everyhting from all american rejects to Zappa, Frank (no rap or country, but folk all the way, GO NIEL YOUNG)

What you can't stand:my third personality (i hate her so much)
What you plain dislike: Smokers and drinkers (well not drinkers, there funny)
Who you admire: Niel Peart (Drummer for Rush, he inspired me to live my life to the fullest, he lost his wift to cancer and then his daughter died in a car accident not a month later)
What you most love to do: Talk to myself (I wanted to answer that one, To Bad I Answered It)
Your self-confessed flaws: I TALK TO MYSELF... NOT ENOUGH
What intrigues/fascinates you: the Normals
What scares you: Those little things that hold thr toys into the packages
Quotation to live by: Oh great, im talking to myself again"

Additional comments: These questions were answered by personalities 4,26,14, and 6-9
steve is offline   Reply With Quote