View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 01:06 AM   #37
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Tinuviel, believe it or not
Future Aspirations: Um...
Goal in life: Don't know that one either
Short term goals: Pass senior year (without getting lazy and getting a B again. shame on me for doing that last year)
Passion: There are several to choose from
Hobbies: Talking to my best friend Zel Ladrona, reading the Downs (don't hurt me ZL), writing stories that I never finish, acting, singing, and dancing
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Me, famous? Nah. *bows to cheering fans...oh, wait, I don't have any fans...*

Fave book: Three guesses
Fave movie: Dragonheart
Fave sport: Unless you count dance, I hate all sports
Fave store: Barnes & Noble
Fave music: Celtic, Contemporary Christian, and Classical

What you can't stand: Boys who think they're God's gift to women
What you plain dislike: I claim the 5th
Who you admire: My dad. Two majors in college, he programs computers, and he has a doctorate in law. Also Tolkien
What you most love to do: There are way too many answers to that question
Your self-confessed flaws: Pride
What intrigues/fascinates you: the dark side of human nature
What scares you: Men and the dark (very long painful story behind that...)
Quotation to live by: "Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

Additional comments: I am blond, brown-eyed, 5'8 1/2", I wear jeans, T-shirts, little jewelry, no make-up, and elvencloaks. I have several sibs, two of which are registered here, the rest are too young. (Durlossiel and Who in all Felturn is That? if you care who they are.) I have had two cats, four parakeets, and six fish. All of them either died or disappeared. I'm no longer pushing for a horse, I decided it wouldn't be worth the trouble (and how would I bury it in my garden?)
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote