View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 07:12 PM   #29
Rochelle
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rochelle has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

...well here goes!

Name (that you go by): Jenn
Future Aspirations: To graduate with at least a 3.5 GPA so I can easily get into vet school...fingers crossed
Goal in life: To compete on the US Olympic Equestrian Team
Short term goals: at least a 3.7 in my upcoming Chemistry class
Passion: I'm a very passionate person, so anything that sparks my interest, I'll go after. As far as an ongoing passion...it'd have to be horses.
Hobbies: Using my imagination, riding, being with people that make my time enjoyable.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): The Jenn grin *lol* Umm...singing random Disney songs to cheer people up. Nothing like a round of "Yo Ho a Pirates Life For Me" to make someone laugh!

Fave book: I love Nicholas Sparks...and of course LOTR.
Fave movie: Armageddon, LOTR and recently Pirates of the Caribbean!
Fave sport: Equestrian, Soccer, Baseball, Football...
Fave store: Nothing particular, though I worked at Abercrombie for a spell...I'll never do that again :-\
Fave music: I love all sorts except heavy metal types...too many brain cells die [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What you can't stand: pessimists and selfishness
What you plain dislike: mushrooms, moths and the above.
Who you admire: Jesus Christ and anyone who takes their talent and puts it to good use.
What you most love to do: Jump horses...there's something about soaring over a 4'+ oxer that'll get to ya.
Your self-confessed flaws: Hmm...I'm too self-conscious for my own good
What intrigues/fascinates you: peoples interactions with the environment...especially when they think no one is watching!
What scares you: Finding what I've waited my whole life to find...and then not realizing I've found it.
Quotation to live by: I think Gandalf said it best: "It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule." Oh and Gimli: "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." Powerful stuff.

Additional comments: I'm usually around here someplace...feel free to IM me at CougarSavvy

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
Rochelle is offline   Reply With Quote