View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003, 06:22 PM   #5
Tigerlily Gamgee
Hostess of Spirits

Tigerlily Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily Gamgee
Silmaril

Since my other post waaaay back in the first part is a little outdated now... here's a new one...

Name (that you go by): Melanie
Future Aspirations: to work in the acting business and be as successful as I can (I'd also like to travel to as many places as I can across the globe!)
Goal in life: To bring joy to as many people's lives as possible, and to not die knowing that I didn't accomplish everything that I had set out to do.
Short term goals: Pay off my debt and move out of my parent's house (again), get an agent, audition and get work, take more acting classes, find happiness in life.
Passion: Life, nature, love, my friends and family, art, expression, free will.
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, singing, composing, collecting memoribilia from lots of things, traveling, making mix cds, going to concerts.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Singing (around my home town area), and being a big dork and loving it!

Fav book: The Lord of the Rings
Fav movie: The Lord of the Rings, Moulin Rouge, The Last Unicorn...
Fav sport: Horseback riding and fencing... and jousting!
Fav store: Dragon's Crossing (local store) and K-Bee Toys!
Fav music: Garage Rock (The White Stripes, The Von Bondies, The Stone Roses, Slumber Party, The Detroit Cobras, The Ramones...), Celtic/New Age (Enya, Loreena McKennit, Aeone, Adiemus...)

What you can't stand: Rude, selfish people... and sometimes, myself.
What you plain dislike: My current situation and knowing that I am trapped in it for a while.
Who you admire: My sister, My parents, Jack White, Viggo Mortensen...
What you most love to do: Acting on stage (or screen or anything that has to do with theatre in general), and being part of nature (taking walks, etc.)
[b]Your self-confessed flaws:[b] Laziness, inability to focus when I really need to, and really bad self-esteem.
What intrigues/fascinates you: The sky and world religions
What scares you: death, losing people I love, claymation!
Quotation to live by: "You can't have the happy ending in the middle of the story"
Tigerlily Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote