View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 04:05 PM   #767
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've been curious about how this thread has been working out and it seems chaotic and lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
These morons are all voting before us!
You can thank Lommy for that well-intended petition (really, it was well-intended). Now it's more social obligation.
It worked pretty nice some days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
But then again, hey. We are all in the same quarantine. You can join us toMorrow in voting Bri...

-or will you, huh? Will you???
Considering I've voted Brinn quite often in the GT in my 'own bubble', why would I stop now? It's almost a tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
This is a world with talking swords, talking dogs, talking eagles, and talking trees. I won't stick at a bit of scientific inaccuracy,
You forgot foxes with internal monologues, too.

Pitch, I feel kind of bad. I really did think you were the seer for awhile, but I went back and did the math and it's been twelve years since my last WW game so my information is antiquated on what makes a seer. Which helps the actual seer out a bit, apparently.

Anyways, just a heads up I will be driving the next three days so I will only be able to really respond over my phone and if there is available service. Apologies in advance, but I really don't know how some of you do this over your phone.

NogMod - Thank you for the well written send out!
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote