View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #717
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Answers to references game thingy

D0 – “whilst there is still one voice to cry” – There’ll Always Be An England
N1 – “Be bloody, bold, and resolute. Laugh to scorn the power on man, for none of woman-born shall harm Macbeth” – Shakespeare, Macbeth.
D1 – “I think, therefore I am” – Descartes
N2 – “Life? Bah! It has no value. Of cheap things it is the cheapest.” – Wolf Larsen, Jack London, The Sea Wolf
D2 – “I’m a good boy, I am!” – “I’m a good girl, I am” – G.B. Shaw, Pygmalion, OR My Fair Lady, Eliza.
N3 – “We are not amused” – Queen Victoria
D3 – “Had you fought like a man, you need not have been hang'd like a dog” – Anne Bonny
N4 – “The things I do for love” – G.R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones, Jaime Lannister
D4 – “I think you've made your point now / You’ve even gone a bit too far to get the message home. / Before it gets too frightening we ought to call a halt” – Jesus Christ Superstar, Peter (Could we start again please)
N5 – “You don’t want to ___. You want to go home and rethink your life.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode II, Star Wars
D5 – “I left the first for another day” – Robert Frost, A Road Not Taken

If you have had an inkling about any one of them, count yourself a winner.