View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #711
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Good game, everyone.

Phantom - A lot of that day had me wavering back and forth, but I knew with the death of a gifted Boro (and the fact that he'd been the dream, meaning we were down one dream already) that the innocents needed some way to come back. With you having come up with the dream plan mechanic, I couldn't see any reason a KM-phantom would have done something so detrimental to the baddies, so I took a leap of faith (knowing that, if you were a KM, I was handing you the game did nothing to help me sleep at night!). I almost came back at the last second of the Day and spoiled the ruse, but I knew you were working extra hard to get the KMs to attack me at night - therefore, you were clearly Anarion and going to protect me.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote