View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #708
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I wish I had the gall to use my self protect night 1...as if the KMs situation wouldn't have been bad enough. Excellent game and role design G55, I think with the way we could use Elendil's dreams it knocked the game off balance. But don't get too down, it was experimental with some really interesting roles, and had it been large enough to keep a Cursed Cobbler, then there would be some real Day 1 and early going fireworks.

After realizing the dream plan, my main focus was make sure a dream happened thus guard Shasta night 1. And then dupe the wolves into coming after me on a night I would use my self-protection, but I painted that "Come kill me sign" a bit too early, and didn't have the riskyness to use it Night 1. I liked the making me look like Elendil the day after, quite fantastic Shasta and tp.