View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #704
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Whoa. Good game, Gal, thanks guys for playing! Even though you lynched me when I was unable to defend myself. Because of not having the chance during the game, I shall post my comments now. I felt unreasonably suspected.

"Okay, I said I don't like the argument of not adding new people. I admit, I wasn't there at the time, and didn't check until afterwards how close that was to the deadline. I still think it's a comment not really worth mentioning, but I never said I actually suspected it. And I still think that the mass suspicion of Morsul without any votes was a bit weird.

On being flimsy: I didn't have much time, I wanted to vote for someone who voted for Eomer because it felt like the easiest distinction to make at that point. After going through the people who were involved, I had loads of material on Sally, and nothing on the other two. Thus her. Had I stayed, I would've gone through more people, but I couldn't."

To be honest, I thought I was safe. When I came home on Friday evening and started catching up, it was very close I didn't send a message "here, catching up" - gladly I decided to play safe and checked, to realise that I wasn't alive anymore. It was probably for the best - so much happened while I was gone, I would've been very much baffled to come up with any reasonable comments.