View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #195
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garin
This old posting of mine went unnoticed, perhaps ignored.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
I shall be looking at you, my friends, and I hope you forgive me if I ever suspect the wrong person.
Forgive me but this could be translated as "If my voting pattern looks guilty please ignore it."
I think we all read what is going on pretty carefully and if your comment was ignored then it might have not been a coincidence. I won't excuse myself as on the first nights no-one has anything but gut instinct to go on and sometimes the gut reaction can be wrong.

Still, this Garin has over-extended his welcome and I will not be getting no worms for him no more. See how he says he suspects Valier or Malk, then proceeds to repeat himself on an accusation over me and on his following post, suspects Gurthang who was trying to make the wolves choose who would die(and so possibly shed some light into who they are).

This is far too suspicious for me, as he is starting to accuse people again after I called him on taking it easy on the finger-pointing after sticking his neck too far out (see my second to last post, I don't have the number with me)

No, this sounds all too much like a wolf who's game has been exposed and now is trying to back-track to avoid suspicion

This is why, and taking into account that I have to go NOW else I'll be late for my microbiology... erm I mean, worm hunting, I shall cast my vote for

++Garin

Last edited by Farael; 01-12-2006 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Sorry, unproper use of the English language =P
Farael is offline   Reply With Quote