Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I hope you dont mind if I join [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – NO - Which one? 0

2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? none
List them, please: 0

3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES – Which one? The Green Dragon Inn

For your character please include:

NAME: Cedric Cotton

RACE: Hobbit

WEAPONS: A small hunting bow, knife and a walking stick made of sturdy oak.

APPEARANCE: Cedric is 2’8” in height and he is a little skinny. His hair is long, curly and darkblonde. His eyes are pure geen. He wears a darkgreen cape. He also wears a vest, red like blood, with gold markings on. Under the vest a white shirt. And regular pants that are darkgreen. He dont wear shoes.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Cedric is a hobbit who enjoys life very much, and likes to just lie in the hammock in his garden and read a good book. He doesnt have much to come with in physical strenght, yet he is very clever. And he is always trying to keep the spirit up around him and people around him, by telling jokes and encourage everyone else. He also have good charisma. But when it comes to danger he is very weak. He isnt very brave, but he can be brave when he really have to. His charisma is like fading when it comes to danger.

HISTORY: Cedric was born in Bywater and where raised by his parents in a good home the first 14 years of his life. Cedric have never been in danger and doesnt know anything about evil and darkness. One day when he Cedric were 14, his father drowned by an accident, he fell off his boat while he fished. His mother couldnt stand the sorrow and decided to move to Hobbiton. Cedric moved from his mother by the age of 32.

Fool Of A Took's post

Cedric hated the snow. He couldn't sleep or read in his hammock. He took up some snow in his hand and looked angry at it. He got the feeling to hit the snow, but he changed his mind as he realized it would look silly if he stood in his own garden hitting some snow. He sighed and threw it away. His face took a more sad shape when he noticed his flower bed. His flowers were all frozen and dead. He tried to brush the snow of the leaves. “Bah! I was going to plant new anyway!”, he thought.

He rose and brushed away some snow off his knees. He saw his neighbour, the hobbit lass Crystal Whitfoot. “Good day to you!” Cedric said and tried to smile. It was so cold that it was hard to smile. Crystal looked at him. “Good day Cedric!” Crystal said and waved. Cedric turned around and went into his hole. He sat down by the fireplace in his most comfortable armchair. He started thinking about yesterday. Why did I accept to join the others to go to Bree. As I think of it now, I would rather stay here. He drew a deep sigh. But its too late, I have already promised them. He took up his pipe and fell into his thoughts about the journey again.

--Fool Of A Took

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 7:01 AM January 11, 2004: Message edited by: Fool Of A Took ]