View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #144
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
"Sure I'll help." Sai replied, turning her head to Alli's ear. "But as for ideas I really don't have any. Unless we can figure out some way to determine who are the wolves and who aren't I don't really see what we can do. I'd say lynch one of these newcomers every day. We only have to last out 3 days at most and that way the whole Offending Party stays alive. But to do that we'll have to convince the others that we're not werewolves and that they should go along with that idea."

She sighed and shook her head. It was a little hard to think with a dead body around and suspicious glares shooting all over the place. She wondered whether a meeting of two such stares would cause some kind of explosion, and then shook her head to rid herself of such useless thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I really have nothing. Maybe we should just stand back and see how this plays out. Oh, and maybe you shouldn't hit yourself. If we want the others to take us seriously it might help to play the part of a sane person."