View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 09:40 PM   #33
Tar-Alcarin
Wight

Tar-Alcarin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>I thought it was very funny that during the credits when Orlando's name appeared on the screen a large group of girls actually screamed.<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P><BR>I booed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I booed too. My sister is in love with Orlando. She wont stop talking about her. She ****es me off when she does. The friday after it came out, she and he friends went with her, i tagged along with my mom and they wouldnt shut up. When ever he was on the screen they screamed. It was just like"SHUT UP" the most satisfying part of that day was when i told them that in the book Legolas dies, which is untrue. I got slapped about 5 times. <P>But when it comes down to acting Mr. Bloom sounds forced. He is just a bad actor, like Liv Tyler. And why coundlt they have cast someone a bit less of a heartthrob than Orlando. <P>I guess it could be worse, it could be Ashton Kutcher.