View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #687
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
sally's was the fourth vote for Nessa; risky though not utterly inconceivable for a very bold fellow-wolf, especially if an ally (phantom?) was expected to sort things out in favour of Thinlomien's death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
I'm definitely inclined to agree with this sentiment. Both are going after each other too strongly for it to be a Wolf on Wolf. However, I'm not sure if I agree with phantom being a Cobbler. I'm not saying he's looking innocent but I'm also not saying that Boro is looking guilty. I think they're both looking mighty guilty....

So here's my question to all of you. Instead of having Lottie checked toNight, should we have the Dead check Noggins?

I'm now feeling a little more comfortable with Angu. Out of the main speakers (aka. him, Boro and phantom) he's the only one who's not trying to steer the village in any way whatsoever. It is quite possible that he is the remaining Cobbler (if there are any left that is) or just a very confused innocent. All of his posts toDay have been clear, concise and made sense, none of which have come across as Wolvish. However, I am still uneasy about him due to his posts yesterDay (see my vote post for further reasons as to why). I'm really not sure what to make of him at all.
argh Glirdan that first paragraph is really confusing. Which I suppose is fair enough, given the confusion surrounding that particular duel, but still. It's like a particularly mad poem

no no no, check Loslote not Nogrod, Dead (though at this rate we might not last long enough to get the results of your inquisition...). Whatever Nogrod is he's very unlikely to be a wolf because of the planted Seer hint (though I thought he was a wolf, optimistically, when I voted him down). If he's a Cobbler, we won't learn anything. Loslote might well be a wolf and we really need to find out.

finally, Glirdan, thankyou, that's very nice of you. I imagine phantom will scornfully answer that on the contrary I am trying to steer the camp towards hanging him, but you're right to see I don't feel that simply about things.