View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #271
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Akkk Looks like I'm not going to have much time today to read. Thought I would get out a little list out there. I gotta say with a village this big it is really hard to gauge anyone yet. I also seem to be a little flip floppy, so most of my suspicions so far are just gut feelings or wolffy radar pings.

Eomer- Seems okish, slight ping there but nothing I can put my finger on, so he gets a pass...don't like his suspicions of me, saying I'm creepy...(thanks) but who does like vague suspicions of them when you are indeed innocent. And his vote for Nessa seems a little off

Elrondsdaughter- Have no read at all yet

Mac- He seems sane to me and I agree with alot he says so I say Innocent for now

Shasta- also seems logical so not high on my suspect list.

Loslote- I agree on her suspicions of Legate but not those on Mac...hmmmm not sure.

Kit- Well I believe Kit and don't think we should lynch her today...because technically we would still be getting just one "kill" but it will be at the whim and choice of Kit (no offense) and not the village for who dies today.

Wilwa- not so sure either....dang this is beginning to be a list of I don't knows...but I agree with her about Aganzir I don't believe she is the cobbler.

Nessa- No clue but don't see how alot of people want her dead....doesn't seem quite right.

Pitch- Seems a little wolfish to me, something about the tone of his posts...

Inzil- I keep wanting to believe he is innocent but my gut keeps gnawing at me that he is badddd

Rikae- Was seeming a little odd yesterday to me, but after reading her posts today I tend to think she is innocent as well.

Boro- Actually seems a little less Boro to me some how....he is usually very verbose in his posts which always made me suspect him. this time he seems more tame... so definitely not good.

Greenie-No read yet and gotta say I love her a little bit for thinkin my little Maiar is cute.

BG- okkkkk nothing...no read. Don't like the vote for Nessa, so that puts him on my not so good side

Skip- WTH? ok that was the worst joke ever!!! Who does that and plans to stay alive? I think a very dumb move, but also a very clever one for someone who has done it before and was innocent. Were you hoping it would work again? That no one would think you a wolf now? I'm not fooled..I think you be wolffish

Manwe- and enigma...Also agree that he's quiet and talking about lynching a quiet one...weird

Legate- Something is not quite right with Legate. He's high on my suspect list.

Lommy- Seems ok to me so far, plus hate to see here gone so fast after my long ww absence, so a pass for now

Agan-seems ok. I don't think shes the cobbler...that just doesn't sit well with me so far.

Cailin- also seems ok for now

Ok so that wasn't the greatest list and I am sure I have cross posted with a bunch of you...but there it is. So my vote goes to Legate, Skip, Boro, Inzil or Pitch...not sure as of yet, but I'll be around.