View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:25 AM   #547
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Fair point.

Kath - I don't think it's too late to change the list, since everyone seems to be able to be around at the deadline. AND anyway the edit I suggested is very minor, ony relevant if a) Nilp is a wolf, or b) the dead think our system sucks, and I think a) is practically impossible and b) is hopefully unlikely.

My first thought toDay was that you're a wolf, but I agree we can't jump into conclusions like that. You are right that we can't really afford lynching an innocent toDay. (Which incidentally makes me want to stab at some direction that's NOT an easy wagon for the wolves to jump on. Ie rather a less controversial villager who's nonetheless suspicious.)

edit: xed with Rikae and Shasta
I still think it needs to be absolutely clear to the Dead Thread which list. Because otherwise there will be so much leeway toMorrow for people to say - oh well maybe the Dead Thread were using the second list, so that means x.

If Nilp being a wolf/not being a wolf is the issue, the original list was entirely able to deal with that. If Greenie dreamt of another wolf we will know from who is voted the Medium. If she didn't dream of another wolf, we'll know from the lack of Medium. I think that's plenty clear.