View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 04:54 AM   #561
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
An interesting dream came to me last night...

I was in Liverpool (probably coming home from University) and I went into the 'Forbidden Planet' shop (a comic book shop with lots of Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who stuff! My brother calls it the 'nerd shop' ) and was looking at a copy of The Silmarillion for some reason.
All of a sudden, Lal and Davem rush in and tell me 'there is something terrible happening on the Downs!' I went to the cashier and ask if I can use the computer. The man says 'okay' and so I log onto the Downs. For some reason there is a video clip of The Barrow Wight saying 'As of today, The Barrow Downs is going to become a Harry Potter fan site.'
Turning around, I see that Lal and Davem as well as Rune, Fea and Spawn are all there and holding shotguns. I remember chasing them down the road shouting, "Killing the Barrow Wight won't solve anything!"

A dream? Prophecy? Or just plain silliness? You decide!