View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 01:18 AM   #301
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Imladris likes Harry Potter. It may be obvious and it was already mentioned, I know. But there is one thing to add - that green ghastly guy of her new avatar is definitely not a phoenix. That'd be Snape, potion master of Hogwarts (movie version). I suppose, just like me, she likes him? For he is not a bad fella, no, Sir. Only in the first book one may be mislead into thinking so, but not after. And when one learns about hardships of his school years, one feels warmer towards him, yes. Her personal title may refer to some hidden healing powers she is in possession of, or may be merely an expression of her fondness towards that legendary (or rather mythical?) bird. Fawks must be to blame, for phoenix as described by the 'ancients' (who always are wiser then mere 'old people') is far less sympathetic.

Lhunardawen is, like yours truly, myopic . It is seen in her current signature too; The Nearsighted Elves Society's Keeper of the Last Homemade Lens. I would qualify for said society, if only I were an elf, of course. She dislikes her school, but may I be so bold as to suppose that her ranting discourses on the subject bear in themselves a bit of exeggeration sometimes - that is, not all is so bad there, and one may find herself amused and entertained on occassions, and even educated at times? Lhunardawen is somehow shy to start new threads of her own, and prefers to participate in already existing ones. I suppose that is groundless fear, and she would be well off if only she were to become 'thread-starter'

cheers

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 09-26-2004 at 01:21 AM. Reason: mess up of bold and italic codes
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote