View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 07:18 PM   #205
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

While there has been some good recent interest, this game is lagging on way, way too long. It was intended to be a two-week bit of fun during the holidays. And now that people are back to a regular schedule, we seem to be having great difficulties with consistent posting and coordinating strategy. A short game requires focus and concentration and for various reasons that is becoming more and more difficult. No one's fault--RL just intrudes rudely at times.

This is quite frustrating for everyone, I'm sure. I see some recent interest, but doubt if this is enough. I am quite tempted to tell Lug to do a wrap up post. If I don't see concerted work bringing events up to the place where the thieves take the barge across the river by Tuesday, January 28 at 10 pm BD site time, Lug and I will post a conclusion and I will close the game on Wednesday.

(Events can be handled through a 'flashback' post at the site I placed everyone. See my most recent post on the Rohan RPG as Ulfwine for an example of a flashback post.)

There's been many great posts and interesting characters in the game. I've enjoyed gaming with those of you who are new here and with those I've gamed with before. I hope to see you again in new games.

Bethberry