View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #280
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Rikae is most probably joking because nobody's paying attention to her. Or maybe she's Bill, but I don't think so. It might be interesting to see the reactions to her claim, just as long as the real seer doesn't lose his nerves - or people get the idea to trust her and lynch me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
An easier way?
Of course. Voting one of the two (or the one) who was ahead of Gollum and not a wraith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
and who is it who has a bigger name than Gollum? (You, Brinn or Lommy?)
Ok, it was maybe not nice of me to say that. It's true, however, that people have built up reputations in all the games they've played, and that people often shy away from lynching someone with a higher reputation, if only by the number of games played, when they have no real reason to. All of us three have played more games than Gollum and had more successes (more defeats, too, but those are usually forgotten quickly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Because I didn't want to vote for you on day 1 after last game. It would have felt way too unfair. Especially if you're innocent.
Another reason was that my brain wasn't working properly anymore. I just couldn't think of anything and thought, all the same, I don't care, ++Lari.
I'll buy that - for now. Firstly, because I don't want to be ungrateful, second, because it looks honest enough. Your brain must've really shut down if it wasn't able to come up with anything anymore, though.

---crossed since Aganzir
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote