View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 02:17 AM   #52
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420! Me.

Name: Louis Allen Zablan-Ortal, although I also answer to 'Uchiha Itachi.'

Quest: To have the mina entrusted to me gain more.

Favourite colour: Any light shade of blue.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Finrod Felagund.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Finrod's killer. Oh, and he became the main enemy during the Third Age too, right?

Worst habit: Procrastination, for one.

Best habit: Bringing a pen and paper everywhere. Capturing ephemeral thoughts is well worth the hassle.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Anna Tomppo.

(Oh, vzv, that is 'unlikeliest celebrity' crush, not unlikeliest 'celebrity crush.' I hope everyone gets the distinction.)

Weirdest hobby: That would have to be doing Lego battles, making war-machines out of Lego then having them fight. With matching sound effects.

Best place in Middle Earth: Harlindon!

Best place outside of Middle Earth: So far, home. Although Powerbooks, the local bookstore that lets you read without having to buy the book, is quite a nice place, too.

Most embarrassing moment: Aside from early posts? The worst one would have to be the 'Don't worry, he's stupid' incident of 1994.

Most daring moment: Answering His knock. (Revelation 3:20)

Favourite "LotR" actor: Sean Bean.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Orlando Bloom.

Theme song: Who am I by Casting Crowns.

Style guru: Now that I think of it, I don't really have style, per se. I just put on what fits and is most accessible to me. I don't care what I look like, so long as I'm properly clothed.

Most crucial accessory: Eyeglasses. Without it we can't see, precious.

Greatest weakness: The paradoxical combination of laziness and perfectionism. I mean, I can't satisfy both sides!

Greatest strength: Not mine, actually. (Philippians 4.13)

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: PM Inbox.

Best Downer Buddy: spawn and Kath.

Parting shot: I love the rain!

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 02-22-2006 at 04:46 AM. Reason: ch-ch-ch-changes!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote