Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Inzil

Day 1

Post 1- In character

Post 2- Agrees with Greenie.

Post 3- Banter

First 3 post have no substance. Not necessarily wolvish, but slightly annoying.

Post 4- Thinks Nogrod and SPM were over-reacting to Pitchwife's words

Well, they were.

Post 5- Banter with Crayon

Post 6- Says Day 1 isn't completely random but a voting record is helpful

Six posts in and only one had any meaning, which was slight and not pursued.

Post 7- Response to Hakon's vote and comment about SPM

Very calm, but then Nienna was getting in trouble for not being calm about Morsul's vote

Post 8- Agrees with SPM's suspicion of Loslote, thinks Loslote is grasping onto SPM suspicion of Pitch, Thinks Nienna is suspicious, doesn't want to go for Hakon toDay

He suspects Loslote for following SPM's suspicions, but isn't that what he himself is doing?

Post 9- Thinks that Pitch's vote looks bandwagony

I thought so to, so I can hardly hold that against him.

Post 10- Tells Pitch his reveal was premature

Post 11- Votes SPM

Post 12- Says Pitch could be the Agent but it's better to go with it for now

Post 13- Reiterates that we should see what happens

I can't get anything from the vote, nor any of his posts past Pitch's reveal. He makes a lot of posts, and only a few have anything worth commenting on.

Day 2

Post 1- Is sure that Pitch is the true seer. Decides to check out Greenie.

Post 2- Says that Greenie was no trail kill

Post 3- Response to Nienna, restates his suspicion of Loslote

Post 4- Response to Hakon, tells him to protect Pitch and tells him he shouldn't have revealed

Pretty standard, very little to comment on these first four posts

Post 5- Asks who Morsul dreamed of besides him.

Post 6- Wish's Roa luck with analysis

Um, Thank you?

Post 7- Tells Morsul that he has trouble believing him and explains why the scenario doesn't work.

People are using this as evidence against him, but they are ignoring the very first sentence. Inzil in no way supports Morsul as seer, but instead shows why Pitch can't be a wolf. I take his last comment as sarcasm, not a declaration of innocense.

Post 8- Thinks Hakon is more likely to be a fraud

I can see his reasoning, though I don't agree with it.

Post 9- Wonders is Morsul is the Agent or a wolf.

Post 10- Thinks Hakon and Morsul are the wolf and agent. Thinks Roa's analysis on Nogrod was good. Seems to ask what other people think of Nog.

It looks like Inzil is jumping on my analysis and trying to stir up people to go with it. Or it could be that I'm freaking out because someone is actually using my analysis for once instead of saying, "Roa sounds reasonable, but she can so tricksy, let's not listen to her." It's throwing me off.

Post 11- Thinks Wilwa's logic is flawed, continues with suspicion of Nog, continues with suspicion of Loslote, Thinks Nerwen, Roa, Brinn, Lari, and Crayon are innocent, doesn't have a read on Kitanna, thinks something is off about Legate, is most suspicious of Nienna due to her reaction to Morsul, her vote for Pitch, and her comments about Morsul's reveal

Well this is the first of Nienna, aside from a small note on Day 1 which was little more than agreeing with Legate. I want to see an elaboration of his points.

Post 12- Response to Brinniel

I can't fault him on that- I think Brinniel and Legate are taking what he said out of context.

Post 13- Doesn't like Wilwa's or Loslote's votes. Has doubts about Wilwa now

His suspicion of Loslote is at least consistent.

Post 14- vote count

I can't get a good read on him. He talks alot but he doesn't say much. Most of his suspicions seem to come from other people first, which is what he suspects Loslote for.

Also, I'm interested in why Morsul picked him for his false reveal. He only picked me after he was asked. So Morsul, if it's not too much trouble, why start with Inzil as your revealed innocent?

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote