View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 01:01 PM   #2
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Helen,

It is good to see the possibility of some more action in Gondor.

If I may, I have a couple of short comments to make.

First, in your post here you say,

Quote:
The outline for the story is under development and can be found at the above link; it will be oficially submitted soon.
However, I was always under the impression that Gondorians did not have to submit game proposals to anyone to game in Gondor or Rohan for that matter. (I know that The Shire is now closed and Gondorians must seek the approval of the Shire mods there.)

By the responsible, creative and meritorious way they have gamed, they have earned the trust and right to be able to start games on their own. Indeed, I don't think there has ever been a Gondorian proposal committee as there has been in The Shire and Rohan.

Second, the way you have moved to the White Horse in Rohan is clever, but... that thread is nearing its limit and I was going to close it this week. Also, the Innkeeper your character is seeking is in the process of disappearing mysteriously (as her latest post suggests).

Did you have plans for more posts at The Horse? Let me know via PM and I will incorporate your ideas with the new Rohan plans.

The new Horse will be set in a different time.

I love it when plots thicken.

Bęthberry