View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 04:55 PM   #378
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I really like all the last posts! This is really nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
However, as you can see, many of us old writers are a little inactive, and that's more of a reason why I think we definitely shouldn't stay in our "comfort zone" - insofar as such a common comfort zone even exists. With the influx of new writers also new writing styles and plots are more than welcome. If you guys would like to stay and discuss future plotlines and pacing for the Meadhall, I'd personally be willing to sort out this "kettle of fish" as pio calls it. I think an active Meadhall with motivated new and old writers would be the ideal.

Take your time? I think if you guys want to come back, you can repost your old posts anytime you want, I doubt we have moved too far ahead in the time frame..
And I would basically second this. As for the older posts of yours, I also thought they were nice, and if nothing else their value could really be there for future readers. But like Lommy said, take your time. It was anyway nice having you around, and if you decide to come back, we'll be happy to see you around.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories