View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:37 AM   #533
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
But yes, it'll be interesting to see whether they go for Nilp as a more or less known innocent, try to gun for the unknown Ranger (Brinn? Pitch? I think Pitch seems more likely atm, though who knows what the wolves think), or go for the one who was perhaps most vocally on Shasta's side and thus hardest to point fingers at toMorrow (ie. Sally).
My guess is they try to go for the securest kill possible aka. someone who's least probably protected aka. the Ranger themself or the one the Ranger would least likely protect. If they succeed in their NightKill, they don't need to point fingers at anyone in particular.

So even if their chances are pretty good (3/4 to succeed) they still have a slight problem in picking their choice.

The Ranger could be anyone but Nilp - I guess that's safe to assume - and could thus protect anyone.

Nilp is the known innocent but also the one who probably should be let to live because of the timezone problem he has. Of the four villagers he's the least likely to be there so the best bet to let live.

Sally was strongly supporting Shasta, so they would probably want to get rid of her just because of that (even if it doesn't actually matter to them, who dies). But that strong opposition might be the reason for the Ranger to protect her.

Brinn and Pitch would be my best bets for the Ranger - Pitch clearly saw what was going on and I believe Brinn saw the light late yesterDay. So either if them? If I were the Ranger and either of them, I'd probably protect the other one.

As I think Pitch looks more like the Ranger, I'd go for him were I a wolf.

Let's see.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote