View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #2
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I think deleting duplicate threads can be done by the mods only... but they'd take care of it, I think, so don't worry.

And as for not getting any replies, well, it can happen sometimes. Especially if you take a really specific topic - like it seems you did. For instance, I am not familiar at all with the subject, so I cannot post there. I think probably there might be very many people who are not familiar with it (certainly more who are not than those who are). Those who are might not have just found it yet or are busy, or whatever... it can happen. Sometimes a thread can be forgotten, or taken up only after months... like I said, probably many people might not be familiar with it or don't have anything to say. But don't give up hope. It's not been THAT long time yet, and it's holiday. But most of all I think that once you find somebody, then it will be somebody who knows, so there will be a great opportunity to talk.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote