View Single Post
Old 09-22-2002, 09:59 AM   #70
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Okay: BW: I PM'ed this to you, but I'll post my main character here anyway (tell me if you can get my very minor character in somehow)

Name: Lovek
Position: He's kind of high militarily. Not too high, but high enough to have respect.
Brief History: Lovek was born into a military family. His father held the same position he now possesses. His mother was the daughter of another commander. The marriage was to the advantage of both families. Lovek was basically raised in the military, joining as soon as he was old enough. He has seen many horrible things in the many battles he has participated in. He never married.
Physical Description: about 6'2" with dark, nearly black hair and very fair skin. His eyes, too, are almost black.
Personality: He is pretty arrogant, but also very disciplined. His men, unlike many in Ozren society, are very disciplined by the time they have finished training.
Items:
  • His father's old sword (which he has used ever since his father dies)
  • A black cloak
  • A necklace of his mother's
  • Basic healing supplies, although he is, in no way, a healer.
Since he is an officer, he rides a horse. It is black and big, about 20 hands. It's name is Ratislav. (I forgot to mention that to you in my PM, BW...)

[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]