View Single Post
Old 09-21-2002, 05:47 AM   #54
Ringwraith Number Two
Haunting Spirit

Ringwraith Number Two has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Yep, I'll play Orlo Hornblower. That is, if its OK with everyone else; as I said, I have no particular preference over any character. So, do I post a description of him here?

EDIT: Here's the description.
Name: Orlo Hornblower

Race: Hobbit

Appearance: Aside from being a little thinner and taller than most hobbits, Orlo has the appearance of an everyday, average hobbit, but with an adventurous glint in his eye.

Occupation: An apprentice to Merry Brandybuck, often going with him on his small adventures in the Shire.

Personality: Orlo may not be the brightest of Hobbits, but certainly has a lot of common sense. Steadfast, rational and trustworthy, he will not abandon any of his companions in trouble.

History: Orlo's family, the Hornblowers, are average hobbits. However, when Orlo saw Merry Brandybuck and Pippin Took returning from their adventures, he longed to go on an adventure of his own. He befriended Merry Brandybuck, wanting learn from him. Orlo's family don't particularly mind their young son going off on adventures, just as he's careful whilst doing that "adventuring lark."

[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: Ringwraith Number Two ]