View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 05:33 PM   #9
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

“Indeed I do, Mylord,“ Merisuwyniel replied, “But it seems that he does not recognize me. Fie upon the weak memories of human males!”

“Um, when did we meet?” Etceteron gazed at her with a puzzled expression. “Certainly I could not have forgotten a damsel of such face and form!”

“Remember the archery contest at the tournament of knights in Gondola many years ago?” she asked. “A young esquire competed with you for the title, besting you so resoundingly that you resolved never to use a bow again, doubting your own abilities.”

“Yes, I remember, but where were you?” Etceteron was still puzzled.

“I was that esquire!” she exclaimed dramatically.

“You?! It cannot be.” He peered more closely at the mighty bow she carried. “Although I think I recognize the bow. It was such a plain, crude weapon – mine was much more beautiful, made of black wood and wonderfully carved.”

The bow vibrated dangerously, and Merisuwyniel laid a soothing hand upon it. “Trust not appearances,” she warned, “for they can be deceptive. Earnur, though we were rivals then, we were friends as well. You have been summoned for a Purpose!”

Turning to Orogarn Two, she spoke melodiously: “You have come here seeking the answer to a riddle. It shall be given to you in due time. Perhaps you too have been drawn by powers beyond our knowledge, since you have seen what others have not. Whether you shall also find the wallet that was lost, I cannot tell.”

She faced all three heroes, standing proudly and gracefully, and proclaimed, “Here, at the Farm of Roneld, all shall be made clear to you. In two days a council shall be held; there you shall learn of the Ent that was broken and the task that awaits those who are brave enough to undertake it.”

[ January 11, 2003: Message edited by: Estelyn Telcontar ]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'