View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 04:47 PM   #611
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Also Pitch, I guess I could be mad, but I kinda promised I wouldn't be, so I'm not, and apology accepted. Like I said, absolutely crazy game, and amazing whatever happens.

But I am very much hoping not to get lynched also because getting lynched as an innocent on the last Day always feels like a personal failure (even though I guess it's usually just a sign the wolves played well).

At least I can pat myself in the back for getting Wolfate lynched yesterDay - yes I'm taking the credit for that since Pitch voted in self-defense. #i tried

Or perhaps I should give the dead the credit for breaking the tie in the correct way, but I feel like they had extra help from the seer that we didn't, so it shouldn't count

Anyway, kinda fun that the buzz is in the dead thread now. We're just chilling here, it's out of our hands. I kinda enjoy it
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote