View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #298
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I don't think lynching Legate will prove anything. Whatever he is, wolves could have taken any stance in this debate and if he's innocent them leaving him alive doesn't prove anything either because at least in my opinion that doesn't even point at certain people.

But it looks like we don't have any better suspects either. One vote for Inzil, eh? There's something fishy about him (something I wanted to comment on but I forgot), but probably not quite enough to merit a vote.

Argh.

Well, I guess toDay can be analysed after it's over, and before that it will be difficult to say what stuff means. Although, like I said, Legate's death is hardly going to prove anything so we'll just have to look at people's general behaviour and theories.

I get the feeling I'm rambling a bit. And besides, not even making 100% sense. Legate's death will leave clues about his fellows (from day1 behaviour) or prove we're a silly bunch of lemmings.

I kind of feel like voting someone else and then blaming you others when Legate turns out innocent. Or then just saying "I did suspect him too but I didn't want to be a lemming" when he turns out guilty.

ARGH.

I confess, I'm tired and confused. And everybody's ignoring my point, which makes me suspect it either doesn't make any sense, I shouldn't have said it aloud or I'm surrounded by a pack of wolves and cobblers.

Off to voting and bed soon.

edit: xed with Legate and Sally
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote