View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 03:02 PM   #664
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydog View Post
Sorry! I said I'd post then didn't, because it looked like the three of us who have been posting are all trying to get started with characters in the Scarburg thread. So I was wondering if you two, Eonwe and Gwathagor, still want to finish out this hunting for wolves idea, or do you think we should just exit our characters from the Perch and then we can concentrate on the Scarburg thread? I might have some difficulty doing both due to time constraints. But then again, this thread moves so slowly it might not matter.

Well, any thoughts would be helpful.

I absolutely want to finish with the wolves before I move on to Scarburg. It oughtn't to take very long, as the wolves aren't far off. We'll run out, track them for a post or two, then have a showdown in which we kill all the wolves, and Gwathagor will disappear into the night. Then we can go our separate ways.