View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 07:53 AM   #648
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I think the wolves were done simply so that something could happen. I encourage people now to deal with the wolves in a group, preferably with each character having a player behind it. I like how you three seem to be planning to do that. The purpose of this RPG is to give people an opportunity to learn how to interact and play along with other people's characters.

As for slaying the wolves...it can be done away from the inn. If it is not in the immediate surroundings of the Perch, then, in the Title line of your post, write "Away - Jims - Killing Wolves Somewhere in Stock" maybe. Something like that, I guess. Pio has it outlined here. Don't make it too terribly gory - I haven't read anything unacceptable here so far, I don't think.

But you are correct - this is (hopefully) for more non-violent stuff happening in or near the Perch. Of course, conflict is alwasy very good, so I expect and can actually hope for some little trouble among the characters, if only to make things interesting.

Have fun, gents. I'll try to keep up on the posts in the game thread.

-- Folwren