View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 AM   #336
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I know Lommy and I both check in frequently still, but I haven't seen any of the others for an age.
Yes, but that isn't going to help us much, now is it? Two players can't finish an RPG... I think the situation looks quite bad, but I wouldn't like to "lose" this RPG: this is my second RPG ever (apart from the Inns) and my first one was freezed because people didn't participate and the owner was away... Are these inactive RPGs a curse that follows me?

Crystal and Cordelia have resigned from this game because of pressing RL issues.

Glirdy, Sixth and Valesse have simply disappeared. They haven't been around in ages. I don't know anything about Glirdy and Val, but I might be able to say something about Sixth.

Some time ago (a month? or maybe even two?) he complained in LiveJournal about having mental problems with coming back to BD or LJ itself. He said he gets easily ethusiastic about things, but when the first enthusiasm fades and he takes a pause, he doesn't feel comfortable to return to the place. He said something like he'd actually like to check the 'downs, but he can't bring himself to do it.
I happened to be online in MSN the same time with him maybe a week after that LJ-rant and reminded him that there was still this RPG , if nothing else, that should drag him back to BD just to post in this RPG, if not anything else. However, I did not say this very sternly, it was more like a suggestion that he could check this thread and as that was about the final thing I said to him before he had to go, I'm not sure how seriously he took it or how well he remembers it.