Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 10:12 AM   #16
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"If you want things doing," grumbled Smilog the Dwarf, "then ask a professional! I don't have time for this." he leaped off his chair, it was a little too big for him and he hit the ground with a thump. "If negotiations are called off, then I see no reason to re start them. Some of us have little time on our hands." He looked at everyone in turn and then finally at Alli.

"I bid you good day," he said angrily before turning around dramatically and, tripping over his own beard. He fell forth and whacked his chin on the hard floor, he let out a cry of annoyance and many began to snigger. Feeling dejected, the little Dwarf sat back down in his chair, hoping that everyone would ignore him now.

"So, are you volunteering?" asked Alli, with a smirk towards Smilog.

"No!" said the Dwarf sternly, "On second thought, yes! Yes I am. Better a Dwarf is sent to do this job then a-" he suddenly remembered how outnumbered he was, "well, you know. We Dwarves can be... very... persuasive..." he coughed quite violently and clutched at his heart. Before anyone even considered that he might be in trouble, he stopped and stood up straight. He folded his arms and looked Alli straight in the eyes, She thinks she can manipulate me, he thought, I'll show her. I'll show them all! No one manipulates a Dwarf!