View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 08:08 PM   #352
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I think I'm guilty of having read a character's mind and then included it as if Saeryn had heard Larswic say it. I'm referring to the words I put in Saeryn's mouth regarding Larswic not being happy about his new lord. I have had really no time to take a careful look at much, working 11 hours a day this week (subbing for my sup), so could someone tell me if I did indeed goof that way?

So at the midafternoon point, we have this, I think:

Eodwine, Falco, and Saeryn going to see the new stoneshaper character with the broken down wagon wheel. Celuien, I'll wait for you to post next for this.

I'm not sure what Degas is up to, but I suppose he can be along with Eodwine and Falco and Saeryn.

Thornden, Gárwine, Æðel, and Léof are in the stable, the latter's foot being examined.

Kara, Linduial, and Marinel are in the backyard, looking after the fire and meal, and Larswic is wandering about, not too far from them.

Frodides and Ruthven are in Kara's room (still unassigned).

Jenny has produced a two great floor plans that I'm quite happy with, and I expect her to post them or link them to hear soon. One is of the entirety, the second is of the guest quarters, with some rooms assigned.

Did I account for everyone (what a crew!)?

Oh yeah. Gudryn. Sigh. Esgal has not been about lately. I'm thinking about sending her off to be tutored by Gedd of Edoras, allowing her to pop in whenever Esgal's around, and her bopping away whenever she isn't..... hmmmm.....

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 04-04-2006 at 08:19 PM.