View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 09:27 AM   #339
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thornden's busy at the moment, but he might have time to help you in a bit, Kath.

Quote:
I have taken time to think on my character and try to find something to challenge me. I've come up with a young boy who is found in less than a healthy condition near the Mead Hall. As it's afternoon now, I don't want to clutter the story too much, so I've set it ahead of time. I've got my first post to be around the early morning of the next day. I'll hold off untill that point in the time frame.

I don't know who will find him, so it's anyone who volunteers! :P - Taralphiel
Oh, I like that I idea. I think it would be fun to find him, so I would like to be a volunteer unless someone else wants to. My character is Thornden, who's a fairly large chap, though for the most part he's quiet, kind, and gentle, so he'll be nice to your little, less than healthy boy.

I am trying to get a post written, but if I don't have it up before Alcarillo gets back to post his - go ahead and put it up, Alcarillo.

-- Folwren