View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 09:11 PM   #878
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for not killing your characters, Tevildo!!! Thanks much, Durelin and Child, for your girls' posts. He wouldn't listen to me! This morning was tough. I didn't want to tell you then, because I didn't want to disuade you with my personal feelings, but I was down right depressed as we wrote those PMs, Tevildo, and you were so set and determined to kill poor Azhar and Dorran.

As to how to continue, Athwen can also run in and help. If she looks up and over to see the women and children attacked and then kind of runs forward in alarm, sees them all scattered, and then sees Azhar hurt, perhaps Dorran can jump in against the slaver, Athwen can run forward and get Azhar (move her, half carry, half drag, maybe) while Dorran distracts the slaver. And then Lindir can come and help Dorran.

How's that sound? Please can we do it? I've not been able to do anything with Athwen this whole battle, except run on the horse and then try to mend people.

I am so happy now, you can't guess.

Cheers!

-- Folwren