View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 07:41 PM   #537
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"I am here." said Saeryn quietly, joining Falco and Eodwine from behind. "It's been that sort of a quiet day... I'm not certain where anybody else is, though I believe that my young friend from this morning is visiting with Mistress Bethberry near the fire."

She sat beside Eodwine, smiling as he made room for her. She sipped her warm tea, enjoying the warmth that spread through her fingers as she held the cup and breathed softly the scent of the brew. The weather had turned during the day, and no manner of layered clothing seemed to take the chill out of the air. Even the crackling fire only warmed her so much. Cold... she thought... I hate being cold. Beneath her breeches, Saeryn wore thick white hose, with soft kid boots laced up her lower legs, with her breeches tucked neatly into the tops. She wore a thin cotten shirt beneath another borrowed blouse from her brother's stores. She still had no idea where he'd gone, but she was not worried. Degas had left all of his things... he would return. Over all, she wore a fitted scarlet vest, laced tight. Were they not too cumbersome, she'd have considered gloves. She even wore her long auburn curls falling loosly past her shoulders, counting on it's extra warmth on the back of her neck.

"And of course there is more supper, Eodwine. If you like, I'll bring you some so you need not get up again."